Now-a-days, most of the people carry Laptop computers with them and therefore they can easily connect Internet on the go. All you need to have a mobile phone along with your Laptop and you will get an easy access to Internet from anywhere and everywhere. There are different ways to connect Internet from your phone and some of them are: Bluetooth, Data Transfer Cable and Wi-Fi.
Connect Internet Via Bluetooth:
For this you need a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and Bluetooth enabled laptop.
1. First of all you need to activate internet services in your phone and then switch on the Bluetooth.
2. Open the start menu on your laptop and then click on “Devices and Printers” to load device list. Then click on “Add a Device” and Windows will start searching new devices. After the search gets over, click next button.
3. Pair your phone and laptop by verifying codes and then go back to the device list.
4. Double click on the phone icon to open operations panel and go to “Use your phone to connect to the Internet” option and click connect button. Then accept the connection request on your mobile.
Connect Internet Via Data Transfer Cable:
For this you need an Internet service enables mobile phone with data transfer cable and a laptop.
1. Install the mobile office software of your device in the laptop.
2. Plug-in the one end of the data transfer cable to your phone and the other end to the laptop.
3. The mobile office software will start in your computer, which will show “connect to Internet” option.
4. Click on the “connect” button and Internet will be connected to your device without any hassles.
5. To disconnect, click on the “Disconnect” button.
Connect Internet Using Wi-Fi:
For this you need a Smartphone with Wi-Fi app compatible with your phone OS, for e.g., Wi-Fi tether app for Android devices, MyWi for iPhone and JoikuSpot for Symbian devices. Install these apps in your phone and then follow the steps below:
1. Press the menu button on the screen to go to the “Settings” option.
2. Click on the “Wireless & Networks” option that you will find on Settings screen.
3. You will see a “Portable Wi-Fi hotspot” option on your display. Click on this option to switch on Wi-Fi hotspot and your mobile will start working like a Wi-Fi router through which you can connect your laptop to access high speed Internet.